Financial Peace...


Okay, so here's the deal. My husband and I have been on this financial crusade since June. We have made a plan that will ensure that being in debt will be a thing of the past for us. Back in June, we rented out our home. My in-laws had offered to let us borrow their camper for a year. We made the hard decision to move into the camper for a year, so we could pay off almost the entirity of our debt (excluding our home). People keep asking me if I'm serious. Yes. I'm serious. My husband and I and our three little dogs live in a camper trailer as we speak. I thought that this would be the hardest thing that I've ever done, but honestly... it's awesome! I know, that sounds crazy, right? Well, we've been able to pay a lot down already, and we are on our way to being financially secure. This is a big thing for a couple of twenty-something-year-olds. With the help of Mr. Dave Ramsey and his book shown above, we've made the difficult decision to seek financial peace. Although, the radical technique of moving into the camper was our idea, the idea of thinking outside the box for solutions was inspired by Dave. Being here in this camper, leaves me little to do, so I've been more motivated to write. My passions have returned. There are so many wonderful things that have came from take a leap of faith- and stepping outside my comfort zone. Being free from financial burden leaves the mind and heart open to explore new possibilities. So I wanted to let everyone know about the genius that is Dave Ramsey. I encourage each of you- in debt or not- to read up on his theories and his investment ideas... Brilliant! Thanks Dave! ;)

No comments: