Recent Read


I just got through reading The Host tonight. What an awesome book. I started it about two weeks ago. It was slow go at first, mainly because I don't really like Sci-Fi much. The beginning didn't get me hooked in like the Twilight Saga did, but I gave it some more time. Before I knew it though, I was finding it hard to put down. The night before last, I lay down and picked up my current read, which was this, and started to read a few chapters as I always do, and then a few chapters turned into a couple hundred pages. It seemed like I had just started reading, when the sun came up. Wow. Stephanie Meyer never ceases to amaze me. It was well written, even without the steamy scenes like in New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn, it could definately hold your attention. If you haven't read it, give it a chance. It just might impress you too.

No comments: