Merry Christmas!

I just wanted to wish everyone out there a Merry Christmas! I've enjoyed my time here in Alabama, spending time with friends and family... but unfortunately, it's time to go back to Texas. Although, I won't physically be home for Christmas, my heart will always be.

Be sure that you remember the real reason for the season. Love like there won't be a next year, hope like life will change tomorrow, and have faith that every day will be better than the last.

Spend time with your family; that's the greatest gift of all. Tell them you love them, and be sure to offer thanksgiving for the one who created it all.

Thank God for your sacrifice to me. I pray I never forget that you let your son die for me because you loved me that much.

Merry Christmas, my friends.


Vanessa

No comments: