A little More Info...

I've started to post a few short stories that I've written. All of them that I will post were written for Absolute Write's (http://www.absolutewrite.com/) Flash Fiction Challenge, unless otherwise stated. It's a weekly challenge that a few members participate in on Sunday nights. They give us a prompt, it's usually a word or phrase. For there we have 90 minutes to write, edit, and post a short story. It's a think-on-your-toes type of deal. It's something that I've become really fond of. They are a lot of fun, and I some of them I will be sharing with all of you. Please remember that all writing is (c)Copyright 2009-2010 by me.

Another thing that I would like to add is that most, if not all, of the stories are inspirational. They are apart of a book that I'm putting together. So, I guess, you can consider them a sneak peak. :) They are all about 4 pages long or under 1,500 words. Most are quick and to the point, making them an easy read. They are fiction, but some are inspired by something in my life. Those stories with some real detail will be noted.

I hope that you enjoy them, and leave comments, if you like. I love to read them.

Vanessa K. Eccles

No comments: