Hi, my name is Marley the Mushroom!
This is my first crochet stuffed pattern. He came about as a total accident. What started out a simple experiment, turned into this. I was just trying to play around with increasing and decreasing, and before I knew it I had his shroom finished. Then I had to figure out what I was going to do with it. After all, I didn't want to waste all that time... so I added a stem, some spots, and some eyes... and here he is. He kinda reminds me of the 1 UP on Super Mario Bros... or one of the Toadstools. I'm really pleased at how he turned out. I guess accidents aren't always bad things. :)