Getting Down To the Nitty Gritty...

Okay - So I have given myself a goal to finish novel number 2 by August 1st. That is a pretty stiff deadline for me, being as I'm only 126 pages through it so far. : / BUT I've got to kick myself into gear somehow.

I created a musical playlist to kind of get myself in the mood of my book. Writing a paranormal romance has turned out to be a little bit of a challenge for me. It's been hard to get my mind focused on the spooky things in life, but it has helped to listen to a list of songs during my initial writing process every day.

To meet my goal, I will have to write some ten pages a day! I'm not totally unrealistic! lol I know that this is a near impossible task. I just want to finish as much as possible. Oh- but it sure would be nice! :)

Wish me luck!

No comments: