Ode to The Ones I Love:

Hello and Happy Heart Day to you! Love is in the air today. You can smell it like a sweet perfume. And oh, how enticing it is. We all (meaning ladies) get into the chocolates, flowers, and teddy bears this time of year. All of that is well and good and all, but are we really taking in the true meaning of this lovely day? Today is the day to tell and show people you love them, not with just gifts, but with actions. Go out of your way to do something for your spouse, friend, and family. Say something nice; really think kind thoughts about them. Share the love to everyone you meet today!

To my wonderful husband: You are the love of my life. You make everything better by just being there. You bring adventure to our little lives, and I love you for it. Thanks for all that you do, and thanks for loving me as much as you do. You are the best.

To my family: Oh, how I've missed you since I've moved to Texas. I am more than happy to be back and active in your lives again. Y'all are wonderful and supportive of everything I do, and I cannot tell you how much that means to me. Thank you for everything. I love you.

To my friends: Y'all are the people who I feel safe enough to share myself with. Thank you for your support, love, and kindness. Thanks for your open hearts, open ears, and open arms. I love you.

To my Discipleship Class: Y'all are the biggest blessing I've received this year. Your smiles and hugs have been wonderful. Your eager and loving hearts have strengthened my heart. Y'all encourage me so much. You are the light to my week. I love y'all.

No comments: