Playing Catch Up!

Hello to all my faithful blog followers... a BIG thanks to y'all for that, by the way. My summer has been flying by and with it so have my summer goals. There have been so many things I wanted to post and talk about, but instead I've been moving across the country. For anyone who has never done that, it is a monumental task.

Anyway, there are a few things that I have been needing to catch up on. I wanted to say a BIG thanks to my friend Pam Asberry for giving me the Stylish Blogger Award. You're the best! ;)



I am suppose to send it to 7 people and tell you 7 interesting things about myself. I've recently done this on previous post, so instead I'm going to tell you 7 projects that I am working on or going to be working on soon.

1.) A book of Inspirational Poetry
2.) My second novel (expecting to be done by end of summer)
3.) A book of my short stories
4.) Re-edit my first novel
5.) Start on a novella (medieval modern)
6.) Do some character analysis with my next few MC's
7.) Start another creative writing class

Now to the fun part - the winners!

1.) Donna
2.) Deborah Lawrenson
3.) Elizabeth
4.) Fairday Morrow
5.) Diana
6.) BookLuvr Mindy
7.) Miss Good on Paper

If you have time, you should really check these wonderful blogs out and leave positive comments. There is much to be said about words of support and encouragement.

Well... I have better be getting back to writing. Got to meet those daily goals...

Next post: The joys (more like the nightmare) of making a Chap Book. :)

1 comment:

Deborah Lawrenson said...

Thank you very much, Vanessa - much appreciated!