The Writer's Block: My Forum for Writers


Hello all!

I just opened up a forum on my blog for writers. I am super exctied to see what everyone has to say. I thought this would be a great way to help encourage and support one another in the literary process. The forum is geared mainly for writers, but readers are welcome too. 

You can post:
-About Query Process
-About Favorite Books
-About Writing Contests
-About E-books vs. Traditional Publishing
-About Vanity Publishing
-Questions
-Tips
-Comments

These are just a few ideas. Have fun with it!

And Welcome to the Writer's Block!

5 comments:

Miss Good on Paper said...

Congrats on starting the forum! It sounds like an exciting and interesting way for writers to discuss their writing questions and concerns.

-Miss GOP
www.thewritingapprentice.com

Vanessa K. Eccles said...

Thank you Miss GOP. I appreciate your encouragement! :)

Christina said...

Hi! I'm a new follower! I like your blog a lot. Keep up the good work.

http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

Rebecca said...

This is a great idea! Congratulations on starting The Writer's Block. I'm now a new follower:)
~Rebecca
www.bendingthespine.blogspot.com

Caledonia Lass said...

Ooh! Very nice. :D