Encouragement



My birthday was earlier this month, and  it has been one of the best birthdays ever. I am blessed to have great friends and family that encourage me to tackle my dreams.

My dear friend, Jessica, got me a book signed by one of my favorite authors, with an inscription that said, "Persist." As a writer, I cannot tell you how much that meant to me. My other friend from Texas, Laura, send me a book on how to write a Christian Romance. I cannot wait to dive into that one. I am really inspired by these friends and many others who have went out of their way to encourage my dreams of writing.

I believe that encouragement is a priceless gift, and I am more than thankful.

I'd like to take this time to encourage every writer out there: PERSIST!

Encouragement- Pass it on. :)

No comments: