New Year, New Goals!

Hi everyone! I trust that you had a wonderful and merry Christmas and New Year. Mine was great, although very busy. The time with friends and family was the greatest gift ever.

I was sipping my coffee this morning and thinking about how much things will be changing for me this year. I will be working a lot on our new, little lake house. Details, here. I also should be graduating with my degree in English in December of this year. I'm so excited! Our lives are feeling absolutely blissful for the first time in a long time. We are truly blessed.

I'm not usually one for New Year's resolutions, but this year feels different.

1.) Read the Bible in a year. (It's only three chapters a day. Totally doable!)
2.) Graduate college!
3.) Write more! (The Creative Writing class that I have this semester should help with this one.)
4.) Publish one of my shorter works (poetry/short stories).
5.) Finish my second novel.
5.) Embrace every moment!

These are a few of my top resolutions; I hope I can stick to them. What are some of your New Year's goals for your writing? Whatever they are, I hope all of you have a wonderful, prosperous, and very creative 2012!

Many blessings.

No comments: