I Want to Promote You: Apply to be Interviewed


Wondering how you to put yourself out there? We can spend hours every week self-promoting our blogs or books. This is an opportunity to help others find out about you, your work, and your blog/website. I have been wanting to start interviewing authors/writers for a while now, and with my first interview coming up soon, I decided to let others who are interested apply.

These are the requirements:

1.) You must be a follower of The Writer's Block.
2.) You must be working on or have completed a novel/book (published or not).
3.) You must submit me a link to your blog/website.

And that's it! Not hard, right? The interview consists of 15 questions about you, your interests, and your writing projects.

I feel that it's important to encourage and promote one another, as writers. We need all the help we can get in this rough business. I'm excited about this project.

If you're interested, please apply here.


Photo by Photl.

8 comments:

Kevin Hiatt said...

This is a really good idea.. I look forward to reading the interviews.

Trev said...

New follower via book blogs, thought I would say hi! Trev @ trevsliteraryreview.blogspot.com

elisse9 said...

I am new to this blogging world but am so enthralled by all the amazing people here! I have been following since yesterday! What a great idea! Mine is still really new, but I hope to learn more from you and hope to be able to be a guest on your blog!

Rena J. Traxel said...

Cool. I'm also a university student and married to the love of my life! I couldn't imagine my life without my dogs! I look forward to exploring your blog.

Ashley Chappell said...

This is such a great idea! And you are following the dream I'd always had - I chickened out on my English major years ago and discovered the hard way that Accounting made my eyes water. Thanks for sharing!

Diane Carlisle said...

Hi Vanessa! Thanks for stopping by, and you're right about promoting each other. If I didn't have you all out here with me, I'd be so lonely!

Sign me up to help wherever needed. :) Just feed me (good reading material and coffee).

Emily D. Wood said...

This is great! In this tough world of reading, reviewing, and writing we have to be each other's support. I have finally made the decision to move forward in a more serious fashion, and being new to blogging, networking, and such, I am excited about being able to learn from you and from other great people!

Write your heart out!

Fairday Morrow said...

What an excellent idea and a great way for people to network. I love it! I am looking forward to reading your first interview. It is always exciting to read about other authors.

My co-author and I would love to be interviewed! We have written a middle grade book, but it is not published yet. Here is a link to our book website: www.jessicahaight.com
or our blog: http://thesecretdmsfilesoffairdaymorrow.blogspot.com

I am a follower of your blog: Jess/Fairday Morrow
Best of luck-

~Jess