Enter for a Chance to Win a Copy of 'The Hunger Games'






In honor of the release of the movie The Hunger Games, I've decided to have a little contest. I am going to be giving away my personal copy of the first book. It is a paperback that has been gently read. If that's okay with you, then you should enter. :)

Here are a few things you should know:



1.) You must be a follower of The Writer's Block.
2.) You must live in the U.S. (because of shipping costs).
3.) The deadline to enter is 3/29/12.
4.) Please only enter once.
Enter HERE.

2 comments:

Shooting Stars Mag said...

Not entering, I already own a copy...just wanted to say that I love The Hunger Games!! Great giveaway!!

-Lauren

Lena Winfrey Seder said...

I can't wait to see the movie. I own a copy already, and my kids and I are reading it together. We are half-way through. Great story. Great idea, the give-away. Take care!