Nook Reveal: Submit Your Writing Space

Photo By Favim.

Hi everyone! My apologies for being M.I.A for the past few weeks. Summer classes are like semesters on steroids, and I've been incredibly busy. Anywho, I wanted to touch base with y'all to let you know what to expect @ The Writer's Block for the rest of the summer.

I will be hosting a Nook Reveal in July, which I am very excited about. I already have a couple of entries, and I'd love it if you'd enter too! Here's what you need to do to apply:
  1. Take a killer photo of your writing space.
  2. Send a short paragraph telling us about your space. Don't be afraid to experiment with your writing here. Make it creative. ;)
  3. Don't forget to state your name and a link to your blog/website.
  4. E-mail me @ VanessaEccles@gmail.com
For more information, click here.

Another note, author interviews will be postponed until the end of the summer. If you've been sent a request to be interviewed and have sent me the completed questions, don't worry. You're interview will be published first thing in the fall. I'd like to thank everyone for making the author interviews a huge success! Y'all are truly wonderful.

For the rest of the summer, I will be focusing on inspiration and writing exercises.

I hope that all of you are having a beautiful summer, full of warmth and happiness. Don't forget to take time to stop and smell the gardenias (for you southern folks). Heck, why not just take one home with ya'? Who says that beauty has to be left untouched? No good writer leaves beauty alone -unsearched, unanalyzed, unravaged. Cheers to spotting something beautiful and making it even more magical through words. :)

3 comments:

Fairday Morrow said...

Hope your classes go well! Enjoy your summer and happy writing. Summer is such a great time to kick back, relax and catch up on life. The writing space you pictured is so peaceful. My space has so much going on! lol

~Jess

David P. King said...

I did something like this for Callie's blog. It was a blast. :)

Emily Wood said...

I love this post! It is great to see where others work their magic!