First Day of NaNoWriMo!

On the first day of NaNoWriMo - My writer-self said to me, "A marathon in semester, ARE YOU CraZY?"

Okay... so it's been a long time coming, but I've finally decided to jump of the rollercoaster that is NaNoWriMo! I've been debating it heavily, but this year it just felt right. (Partially because I have this new novel idea that I can't wait to write.) I will be juggling three research papers this month for school in addition to what will be the madness of 50,000 words this month. God help me. I feel like I've lost my mind. That's a normal feeling for a writer, right? :)

I have the same feeling in my stomach right now as I've had while waited in line for a rollercoaster. The good news is that it will be quick and exhilarating. The bad news is I'm in for a couple of loops.

If you're a participant of NaNoWriMo, let me know. I'd like to follow your progress. We're all in this together.

Cheers to a month of fun!

No comments: