Belle Reve Literary Journal - Call for Submissions


It's spring, and it's the season for new beginnings and new growth. I have been dreaming of starting a literary journal for years, and what better time than now? Belle Reve Literary Journal was founded to showcase southern writers and/or southern writing. Submissions have already started, and shockingly, only a few days after its birth, the journal already has works published. I'm so excited to see where this project may lead us.

If you have something you'd like to submit, please don't hesitate. The editors and I want to read your work! See the submission guidelines for details. We'd also love for you to follow us on Twitter and Facebook.

As always, I am in awe of all the support and encouragement I receive from my online friends. I appreciate it from the bottom of my heart.

2 comments:

Lena Winfrey Seder said...

Sounds like a great endeavor. Good luck!

Vanessa Eccles said...

Thank, Lena. I've been really enjoying it so far.