Blog Tour: FATE INTENDED by Elizabeth Seckman

Today I'm happy to be a part of a blog tour for the talented and most encouraging, Elizabeth Seckman. Below is a short interview:

1.) Give us a one sentence pitch of your novel. 

      Fate brings them together, reality may tear them apart.

2.) From where do you draw most of your inspiration? 

      
       I would have to say I was born with an active imagination. It's a God-given talent. I can remember playing with friends and driving them crazy as I micro-managed all the make-believe with back story and plot lines. 
 
3.) If you could meet one of your characters, who would it be? Why?


      I'd want to meet the heroine, Jane. She has a wicked right hook, curses in Russian, and always watches her friends back. She's the gal to take to the parties.  
     
4.) Favorite quote or motto.

      
      It is what it is. My dad always said that. No sense wasting time with the why's of life you have no control over, just accept that it is what it is.
    
5.) What piece of advice would you give to other writers?


      1. Let a work cool before edits. Wait a week or more between "The End" before edits begin.
      2. Study books on craft (Stephen King's On Writing is masterful and inspiring)
      3. Read, read, read...then read some more
      4.  Get some betas you can trust and listen to their input
      5.  Never give up 


Fate Intended is the third book in the Coulter Men Series.  Trip is the last of the Coulter sons to find love. He’s a handsome man with all the skills a young spy needs to succeed. But when it comes to love, he misses the target. Jane is a sweet beauty who may or may not be wanted for murder. She’s hiding out as a cleaning lady when chance brings her and Trip together. It looks like a happily ever after is in the cross hairs until reality tries to destroy what fate has intended.


Elizabeth Seckman is a simple chick with a simple dream…to write stories people want to read.

5 comments:

Elizabeth Seckman said...

Thanks for having me over Vanessa! Much appreciated :)

Vanessa Eccles said...

My pleasure, Elizabeth.

Christine Rains said...

Wonderful interview and great advice!

Jess@Fairday's Blog said...

This series sounds so entertaining. I have been getting to learn more about Elizabeth all over the blogosphere. I like her motto- it helps to not dwell on things. Also- great advice! I haven't read the Stephen King book, so I will have to get it. Thanks and best of luck to Elizabeth. :)

Elizabeth Seckman said...

Thanks Christine and Jess!!